Mobile Substations Incorporating HV GIS
Study Committee: B3 | WG B3.41 | REF: 907
Mobile substations are becoming an established solution and international use is growing. The technology is now considered proven.
This Technical Brochure presents an investigation and assessment of mobile, prefabricated and site built-off-site substations for the following scope:
- Drivers for deployment of mobile substations
- Benefits of using mobile substations.
- Experience of implementation and operation, including relevant case studies
- Applicability of existing standards
- Guidelines for specification and design
The Technical Brochure also presents many cases where mobile substations have been used effectively to meet user requirements in a wide range of applications.
Complimentary access to e-CIGRE is included in your CIGRE USNC Membership. For more information on how to activate your subscription as a collective member, please visit https://cigre-usnc.org/e-cigre-access.